11 June 2012

#Juneathon Day 11 - surgically taped nips in anticipation

Wet and windy today so a good, hard 7 mile run.  Surgical taped my nips just in case of downpour (not together), wet running shirt/vest seems to act like sandpaper for me - is this a common male problem? Is this exclusively a male problem? Surgical tape is very effective :-) No downpour, just wind (not mine) and rain. Quick removal of surgical tape was relatively painless :-s

Another 7 miles makes my Juneathon total 42 miles and Fleet's total is 38 miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Your troubled nipples again? I remember suggesting some festive pasties last summer & apparently you still prefer tape. Bor-ing ;-)

Fleet doesn't need any tape... tho I suspect he runs topless. Have you tried that as a solution?

abradypus said...

Or wear a sports bra :)

Creative Commons License