29 June 2011

Day 28 of Juneathon - running on empty and a standing ovation (not for me)

Ran a difficult eight miles yesterday before dinner yesterday. I was a bit hungry which didn't help, running on empty. 

I'm not sure when I will fit a run in today!  I have so much work to do so I started working at about 6.30am today and finished a section of circuit design. I'm going to my middle son's art exhibition at 5pm and then afterwards I'm off to a Cub cycle ride.  For the cycle ride I have to find two extra helmets, check my bike, fix up an extra bike for a Cub and load them in my car which means taking seats out.  I only have time enough to change between the art exhibition and the Cub cycle ride ... hopefully!   This means I need to load the bikes etc. before I go to the exhibition. Oh well, I'm sure it will work out - I might run later this evening ...

In other news my youngest son performed at the Press Night for The Railway Children and they received a standing ovation :-)  He has another performance tonight. 

My eldest son went off to school today dressed in a skirt and blouse for Muck-Up day! I suppose we will find out later what they got up to ...

 My Juneathon total is now 191 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License