03 January 2015

#Janathon Day 2 - creeeeping Janathon mileage and planned limb rotation

My Janathon exercise was a gym session tonight, weights section was a bit of a mess possibly the group of teenage boys earlier but who knows?

So a quickish 1 mile warm up on the treadmill and then an upper body workout, the first after my chest infection so, like the running, I've gone back quite a bit. On the way out I bumped into my eldest son and he told me that he's signed up for the Fleet Half Marathon :-) , his first half marathon :-) and his girlfriend signed up last night too :-) 
 
My Janathon mileage is creeping up, quite different to my first Janathon (see my blog history for the tale) - I'm not sure how many miles I will run by the end of the month? This time, my main aim is to still be in one piece by the end of Janathon. I am hoping to run four times a week other than short warm up sessions.  

Total Janathon mileage 4.38 miles
Anticipating aching upper body tomorrow so I will need to rotate limb exercises accordingly.

 

No comments:

Creative Commons License