02 December 2005

Best Tory Leader? The other one!

Well, it won't be long before we find out which of the Davids will lead the Conservative Party. Having previously said that the most electable leaders in the Tory party always seem to be the ones that have resigned, I've now got this feeling that the best person for the job of Tory Leader is the one that's not chosen by the rank and file.

You see, I'm not sure that I have enough confidence in the rank and file to choose the right leader. I really believe that if they want a decent chance of winning the next election then they should vote in David Davis but I don't think they will. It's about time that Labour told the Tories that you just can't depend on democratic means to choose leaders! What is the world coming to ;-)

No comments:

Creative Commons License