30 November 2005

Da Vinci code and the dots on my blog

Having watched the end of a programme that debunked the book 'The Da Vinci Code' (I really can't be bothered to look up the name of the programme, I think it was on Channel 5), I just want to say that the dots on my blog have no significance. Neither do the missing dots that strangely make the letter 'L' on its side. This is a default, regular template that has dots on it.

I just wanted to clear this up before it was too late.

And the fact that I am saying this has no significance! <- and neither does that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No significance to you maybe, but I've already decoded the message from the aliens.

The thing that annoys me about the Da Vinci Code (or rather, the thing that annoys me about the people who are annoyed with the Da Vinci Code) is that the central accusation of the church's misogyny is true. Quote obviously too - where are the Catholic women bishops?

It is for this reason that the Church should be criticised, undermined, and reformed... not because Opus Dei are plotting to take over the world because the fifth finger of the left hand of the person at the back of one of Da Vinci's paintings happens to be pointing to a secret passage that only opens once in a thousand years when the resurected bodies of the knights templar are reunited under the sacred stone of the Star of David or whatever...

Creative Commons License