23 August 2006

Echinacea up my nose

I thinks I'm coming down with a cold or something - headache, sneezing, aching. My wife suggested I take some echinacea. They come in little capsules - bottle said take three, so I did.

One of the pesky things got stuck in my throat, I couldn't budge it not after comsuming gallons of tea and water. What do they coat those capsules with? Super glue!

Well just now the capsule must have decided to dissolve and a cloud of echinacea came back up through my nose ! Words can not describe how horrible the experience was - well, not my words anyway. Normally bad experiences are quickly forgotten but in this case the echinacea seems to have coated the inside of my nose - how on earth do you clear the inside of your nose? I wonder what my prognosis is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the panacea for Echinacea blockage is.

All I know is that if you or your kids are choking on an ice-cube, you can pour boiling water down your throat to clear the blockage.

Creative Commons License