24 August 2006

My messy desk


I took this photo a few days ago as a start to develop a blog that, hopefully, will be a bit more interesting than a few boring blue/grey dots! I'm not sure if I will use it but I thought it probably describes a fair amount about me (and how messy my desk gets). What surprised me looking back at it is how many little clues there are about some of my interests. Yes, my hat is on my desk but it's normally a bit further to the right - I can never figure out where to put it so it sits on my desk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look a bit like my desk but I don't have the hat. But things are going to change. I have just read "Getting things done" by David Allen so give me a month and the desk surface will be clear.The guardian said the boook is life changing, perhaps a bit of an exageration but we shall see!

Jenks said...

I'm not too bad getting things done, it's just tidying my desk tends not to rank very highly in my list of priorities. I think that my desk hosts a few too many interests plus work.

I also attempt to multitask and I'm actually not that bad at it but alas, my desk can't keep up!

Creative Commons License