17 January 2007

Puppy and Loft Conversion

So we have a dog now.

We had always said that we would get a dog but that wanted to wait until my youngest son was old enough. He's 9 now which we felt was 'old enough' but more importantly my eldest is 14 ... gulp! In just 4 years he will be 18!!! It was that realisation that prompted us to get a dog. We were concerned if we left it any longer then he would not have had the benefit and enjoyment of seeing a puppy grow up.

As I was saying, we have a dog now ... we also have a loft conversion that we are very pleased with :-)

Where am I going with this? Patience please.

We had the loft conversion done because I used one of the bedrooms intended for my sons as an office (I work from home). So, I now have an office and my sons all have their own bedrooms - very good and my three sons? :-) :-) :-)

When you get a puppy it is advised that you spend time with them and not leave them alone.

But:
My office + puppy = bad idea as puppies chew cables, books, in fact just about everything!

So ... I now work in the kitchen! I might add that the puppy is happy and contented ... oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great imponderable. An intractable problem. Makes me think of the fox the chicken and the whatever-it-was that have to get across the river in only one boat, and how many trips does it take them?

Creative Commons License