21 December 2010

The background photo ...

... , which will probably change, is a route I run frequently, 'very' frequently. Perhaps I should run different routes but I don't. Am I lazy?  Am I getting old?  It's just easier - I know how far a mile is, two miles three, along the Thames, over the bridge ... I love my runs, I love this route You know it changes all year round too - I should post photos. The Red Kites love it too, sometimes dozens of them.  In fact I associate their call with running. My dog loves it too, that's him in the photo - possibly the softest, gentlest dog in the world.

When will my sons be home?? It's icy and snowy out there :-(

Just found out my one son is staying at his friend's house for the night, a relief! He will need to catch the first train for his paper round.  My eldest says he is almost home ... he's home - whew! Goodnight.

2 comments:

Chris said...

what a lovely photo! Looking forward to "running along with you" in January.

Jenks said...

Thanks Chris - I'm looking forward to Janathon too. What is the name of your blog?

Creative Commons License