06 July 2005

When nobody reads your Blog

I’m feeling a little down as I’ve had a look at my hit counter and realised that all the hits are mine! This is like Mr Bean sending himself a birthday card, you see the change in the hit counter and realise that it’s because you’ve looked at your hit counter. I think that I will start keep refreshing my blog to increase the hits – did I say that? So sad :-(

Writing a blog that nobody reads is like streaking through an empty stadium.

I do hope the blogness will one day turn into blogdom. You see, from depression arises creativity – two new words.

blogness – when you get no hits on your blog, blog hit nothingness.

blogdom – when your blog becomes famous, blog stardom.

or what about

blogathy - when you visit a blog to help lift the blog from blogness by increasing the number of hits.

Blog world, please show some blogathy.

No comments:

Creative Commons License