03 June 2015

#Juneathon Day 2 - rehab for me and dog poo posters

Did my ITBS rehab routine this evening which are a set of strength exercises that end up being more tiring that you would expect. Quite a few of the exercises are done using a Theraband (a big elastic band).  All this followed by a whole load of stretching.  It's a bit of a boring routine to be honest and must be even more dull to read about it.

Kind of sums up my day really, earlier I was writing procedures for a quality manual (yawn). The most interesting part of my day was giggling at the 'dog poo' poster competition that the kids around our green are designing that we plan to use as permanent signs to dissuade dog owners who don't clear up their dog's poo.  I want to design a poster like that :-)

Juneathon total for me is 5 miles but now hopefully improving in rehab and also a bit more stretchy
Wife has done another Zumba session.
Fleet (my dog) is annoyed with me because he's had his deworming/ anti parasite treatment.

No comments:

Creative Commons License