06 June 2015

#Juneathon Day 5 - Gina Grant favorited my tweet and nice people at Apple

Just managed to get in my exercise after a busy day on a client's site.  We had to do a presentation to the whole company which I had had no time to prepare for and success, nobody nodded off! Some people even said they enjoyed it - probably just humoring me. Then spent a day of quality procedures and meetings there, nice group of people :-)

Dropped off my iPhone for a battery replacement and then they replaced the whole phone.  Then because they were busy and it was getting late they didn't charge me anything.  Thank you nice people at the Apple store, I was impressed by your service and will be buying from you again despite your size and wealth.

Eventually drove home and squeezed an ITBS rehab exercise routine in before midnight using the hardest Thera-band, black 'special heavy' band, as instructed by my physio ... it was tough!  Then did a good stretch routine after midnight. I've just noticed that the bands go up to silver and gold!!


The twitter link to my post on my first Zumba session was favourited by Gina Grant. Yes I know it was probably somebody pretending to be her and she probably didn't follow the link to my blog and she hasn't noted that I'm a middle-aged, not very cool, British male, but let me dream ...

Gina Dance,
Gina Grant

... I think I'm going to do more Zumba :-)

I'm also now been followed by a Japanese Zumba instructor and dancer, good on him or the business for following me.

So Juneathon totals are the same as yesterday plus a ITBS rehab routine (ouch) and stretch (ouch, ouch).  My wife has done Zumba every day so far.

No comments:

Creative Commons License