09 June 2015

#Juneathon Day 9 - lead legs, a 1 year old and a new book club

Ran just over three miles this morning with Fleet. My legs felt like lead! Not aching but very heavy legs. Fleet did his business in the middle of the trail path so had to run back with a packet in my hands, oh well.

Met up with my wife's family in Romsey. Three generations present with the youngest member turning 1 :-) Always enjoy meeting up with family and wish I was organised enough to arrange more meetings. Took an hour and a half to get there and a little longer to get back.

Really tired when I got home. Struggled to read some QA documents and then a had a short nap (must be getting old). At the pub by 8pm for our first local Men's book club (not that women are excluded particularly). A couple of pints and a chat about books, life and everything.  Set our first book too 'A Colder War' by Charles Cumming, in case anybody would like to join us reading it.

So all Juneathon commitments met by me and my wife, a run for me, Zumba for her :-) 

No comments:

Creative Commons License