27 June 2015

#Juneathon Day 27 - 24 miles, tapering, gay marriage and career's talk presentation prep

A 24 mile run but it was hot ... and I almost tripped but didn't and a lady gave a gasp! So 10 miles on Thursday, 10 miles on Friday and 24 miles today and my legs and knees are fine. Now it really is serious tapering for two weeks before the Race to the Stones ultra, gulp! And I'm a little worried about the terrain too.  And we have a heatwave on the way, I hope it's not too hot! 

Great news about gay marriage in the US.  I can't figure out why anybody would want to stop two people committing to spend their lives together. Why would anybody believe that heterosexual love is somehow different to the love between two people of the same sex? 

Also spent some time updating my engineering career's presentation which I'm giving on Monday.

No comments:

Creative Commons License