12 January 2015

#Janathon Day 11 - gym, run, sprint, lift and then my lines for tomorrow's rehearsal

After spending some time sorting through clothes, I was glad to escape to the gym.

Gym session was a warm up of about 10 minutes on the treadmill and then a series of sprints ending with a total mileage of 2.4 miles.  I always use the safety clip when I do sprints at the gym, I don't think I've seen anybody else using the clip - not that I really watch anybody else on the treadmill! I'm normally in my own world.

I did almost all of my upper body workout and have increased some of the weights. All my exercises are 3 sets of 12.

That's it really.

Oh yes, my Shakespeare lines for tomorrow are:

"O base Hungarian wight, wilt thou the spigot wield?"

"'Convey', the wise it call. 'Steal'? Foh! A fico for the phrase!"

"Why then, let kibes ensue."

"Young ravens must have food."

"I ken the wight, he is of substance good."

"Two yards, and more."

"He hath studied her will, and translated her will - out of honesty into English." 
(note: the first 'will' could be 'well' which I think makes it easier to understand?)

"As many devils entertain; and 'To her boy,' say I."

"Then did the sun on dunghill shine."

"Shall I Sir Pandarus of Troy become, 
And by my side wear steel? Then Lucifer take all!"

"Let vultures gripe thy guts! For gourd and fullam holds,
And high and low beguiles the rich and poor.
Tester I'll have in pouch when thou shalt lack,
Base Phrygian Turk!"

"Wilt thou revenge?"

"With wit or steel?"

"And I to Ford shall eke unfold
How Falstaff, varlet vile,
His dove will prove, his gold will hold,
And his soft couch defile."

"Thou are the Mars of malcontents. I second thee - troop on."

It helps me to write them out.

My Janathon running total now stands at 50.38 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License