30 January 2015

#Janathon Day 29 - pear shaped, blowing up, off kilter sort of day but okay at the end

Pear shaped but okay at the end, is how my day went.

So one of the boards of electronics, a prototype, stopped working - probably a silicon chip has blown up.  Ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem but we had a demonstration today, and it was all going well, really frustrating, stressful, time consuming, and it was all going so well (I know I said that but I've repeated it for effect) ... grrrrrr!

This knocked my day off kilter completely.  I was not sure how I was going to fit any exercise in.

I did. My wife and I had a very quick dinner, then straight off to the gym for a half hour work out, then straight home, showered, then off to rehersal.  I squeezed it all in, this deserves a smiley face :-)

So I did a mile at about tempo pace. Stopped, as eating too soon to running had had its effect (you can guess I'm sure). Then a session of sprints. Not many miles but good miles as far as training is concerned.

Also eldest son was here last night :-) and seeing middle son and his girlfriend this weekend :-) and leaving youngest son alone :-s and going to see Billy Elliot tonight :-)

New Janathon running total is 124.23 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License