13 January 2015

#Janathon Day 13 - muddy 7 miles, a coarse rehearsal and an apology for any offence in advance

Waited for a break in the rain and then took Fleet out for a 7 mile run.  It was cold though and I think I should have dressed up a little warmer. Fleet got really muddy and so went for a swim.

Rehearsal tonight, which was fun. I walked to the rehearsal venue which was about a mile away, and back again. My watch says that I've done 17,763 steps today.

'Merry Wives of Windsor' is a little bit coarse in places so I hope nobody will be offended, in particular my Mum or my in-laws :-s Can I just say that I'm sorry for any offence now :-) On the other hand I'm not bothered about embarrassing my sons ;-)

My Janathon running total is now 61.51 miles.


No comments:

Creative Commons License