03 January 2015

#Janathon Day 3 - related dogs, 8 miles with moon photo and clenching

Today started with about a 4 mile walk where we took our dog, Fleet and his nephew, Bertie (our neighbour's dog) outside in the intermittent rain and mud (the mud was not intermittent).

Uncle Fleet and his nephew Bertie



In the late afternoon I ran 8 miles, my legs were very tired and heavy, and in the second half of my run all that Christmas food was interfering with my already fairly slow pace! Lots of stopping, concentrating and clenching going on but fortunately no mishaps.  It certainly didn't fit with my super cool, dynamic, speedy, running playlist - sigh!  

I stopped, concentrated ... and took a photo of the moon behind a tree.

Janathon mileage is now 12.39 miles.
I am running out of un-aching limbs or incidental muscles to exercise so I'm a little worried about where I will limb rotate to tomorrow.  I suspect every part of me will be aching by early next week :-(

No comments:

Creative Commons License