17 January 2015

#Janathon Day 16 - flat gym session, hope it gets better

Yet another busy and eventful day!

By the evening I was feeling pretty flat ... and it's a Friday! I didn't feel like it but I pushed myself out to the gym in the evening with my wife.  And did I feel better afterwards? Well, no not really A little later I perked up but I think I'm just a bit tired.

As you would expect form the above, my gym session was fairly low key. Also my plan was to do a long run the next day.  I did just over a mile on the treadmill as a warm up, decided to do a bit of stretching (that often makes feel better) and then headed off to do some weights.  Have found I've had to increase almost all the weights I'm using which I guess shows progress.  But as I said I headed home feeling pretty flat. I hope my long run goes okay.

In other news we have our rugby touring Australian student staying with us from Saturday for a few days. I've managed to get my inhaler use down to one puff morning and night which is very good news :-)

Janathon running total has crawled up to 71.09 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License