27 January 2015

#Janathon Day 26 - a confused Fleet and some core exercises (at last)

Fleet had a run last night with my eldest son and his girlfriend who are doing 'Tough Guy' at Wolverhampton this Sunday.  He was a little confused as instead of me throwing something in the streams for him to fetch, they went straight through them and he followed.  Anyway, he had lots of fun.

I decided to not to too long a run and went to the gym with my wife and youngest son.  I did a 1 mile treadmill warm up and then had another good stretching session.  Proceeded to do a couple of upper body exercises in the weights section and ended off with some core exercises - not my favourite and so exercises I've not done for a while!

 My Janathon running total is now 117.09 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License