09 January 2015

#Janathon Day 8 - photos of my run (and dog) and it's working so I'm very happy

I actually went for a run during the day today, a beautiful winter's day.

So near the end of my run I took a few photos ...

Fleet went for a swim - it helps to get all the mud off him!

And then he had a good shake, he understands the word 'shake' too.

I love this run and how the landscape varies through the seasons.

The left side of this walkway floods from the Thames. Half way down this path is 1 mile from my home.

Fleet encouraging me to get a move on, he's had a swim but look at all that grass on him!

Same shot without the grass but still an impatient dog.
So I guess I don't have to write as much as I've added photos?

I do have to say that my design is now working, I can not express how happy and relieved I am :-)

Went to rehearsals tonight, this acting lark is really hard going and I don't have many lines!

So I ran 7.08 miles today and, as I said, this was in the daytime - a far more enjoyable experience.  This makes my Janathon running total 37.37 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License