05 January 2015

#Janathon Day 5 - people watching my progress live is a little unnerving

First day work complete, well not quite. Now the tricky job of fitting in exercise around my work.

Went out with Fleet in the late afternoon so carried my headtorch and turned Fleet into a flashing LED Christmas decoration, poor dog, but at least he's visible. I ran 7.09 miles using the Garmin LiveTrack.  This is actually quite unnerving as my whole family plus girlfriends can watch my progress, heart rate, speed, cadence, etc. etc. 

Anyway my Janathon running mileage increases to 21.76 miles. Fleet also had a swim in the dark :-)

Sadly I'm still doing some work too...

And tomorrow evening I have a rehearsal and I need to learn my lines!
And I need to fit another run in!
Oh well.

3 comments:

Natalie Bowers said...

21.76 miles? That's brilliant! :)

Paintedrunner said...

Work training balence always tough, well done fitting it in

Jogblog said...

Hmm, wonder if I could persuade my cat to let me put lights on her? Probably not. I bet Fleet looked so cute!

Creative Commons License