17 June 2011

Day 16 of Juneathon - runner's washing machine formula, I think my dog is aching and wishing for a dry spell.

Firstly I'm very pleased with myself as I washed all my running kit and managed to dry one set before my run today.  My washing machine formula for running kit = 30 degrees, 1600 spin, extra rinse, short duration wash ... and no softener!  This formula really works well :-) (bit sad isn''t it - have I become a running geek?)

Another busy day yesterday and also irritatingly wet!  Brief period of sunshine in the afternoon so I grabbed the moment. I changed into my running gear and went downstairs. Now normally Fleet would stretch in anticipation of a run when he sees me in my running kit, not today. Just as I expected, he looked up and gave me a look of 'You're kidding! I'm too tired'.  Poor Fleet, I think he's aching.

So I went for a seven mile run by myself listening to 'Marathon Talk'.  A difficult run, I'm probably a bit tired too.  On the bright side, there was a beautiful rainbow later :-)

I came home and worked quite late, hugely over compensating for taking out time to take my son to his 'final' rehearsal for 'The Railway Children'

That's it, another day today, another run to fit in, and once again I hope for a dry spell later.

My Juneathon (am I the only one that has to correct myself after writing Janathon?) total is now about 111 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License