26 January 2011

Sniff!

Sniff!

It was hard going to the gym tonight as I'm feeling rotten, I've got a cold and I didn't sleep well last night. Yawn. My cold is above the neck so I felt it was safe to exercise despite the fact that I don't want to. I do realise that having picked up a cold there, I'm probably now perpetuating it.  However, I did try to keep bug transfer to a minimum and kept my hands off the equipment wherever I could, kept away from the weights and wiped the cross trainer down.

So really simple tonight - no running, no weights, no grappler, just the cross trainer for half an hour at a healthy aerobic effort level.  Sniff!  Really simple post to. Sniff! 

Janathon mileage stuck on 157 miles, lots of hours though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better really soon

Jenks said...

@Vini
Thanks, today I'm feeling better.

Creative Commons License