11 January 2012

#Janathon Day 11 - a games evening at Cubs

So, as predicted, non-running-muscles-used-in-badminton are starting to ache a bit.  I wonder how I will feel tomorrow?

Tonight was the first Cub Night of the year.  It was a games evening and it was great fun.  I ended up arriving a little later because of work, but, despite the rush, it was good to be involved again.  I'm not doing the preparation for the evenings just. turning up to help out, although I am now back in uniform again.  It's really rewarding and fun, we just need more volunteers, no shortage of kids!  Sadly one of our two Beaver Colonies (which is full and has a waiting list) will be closing down because we can't find any leaders to run it. Sigh!

Went running this morning with Fleet and ran 8.1 miles.  This makes my Janathon total 79 miles and Fleet's 41 miles.

No comments:

Creative Commons License