20 January 2012

#Janathon Day 20 - doggy Christmas decorations and almost running into stays

Fleet came running with me today and wore his tri-colour flashing LED, it looks like a little Christmas decoration.  It works very well and drivers definitely notice him.  Our run was 8.2 miles and it was dark when we got back home. 

Talking of running in the dark, on my run in the dark last night I almost ran into a telephone pole stay, that was with a headtorch on too!  I would have hit it square on with my head and I know I don't run that fast but it would have been a nasty collision, surely stays on public paths should have reflective material on them?

Short post today so my Janathon mileage is now 152 miles and Fleet's is 83 miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rooting for that dog to reach the ton next week! Well run both.

Jenks said...

Fleet sends an appreciative wag and I don't do the wag thing but thanks. Hopefully his ton will be early next week ;-)

Creative Commons License