06 January 2012

#Janathon Day 6 - tired legs, confused dog running pace and Jantastic plan

And another beautiful sunny morning.  Felt good outside in the sun but my poor leg muscles don't feel so good! Oh well, I'm planning on having a day off running this weekend and do some other exercise.

I've considered adding Fleet (my dog) on the Running Free website and adding runs that he completes with me.  Of course he ends up running a lot more than that but it might be fun.

Talking of Fleet, when I'm tiring and starting to run slower (most of the time at the moment) I think my pace ends up falling between his natural running speed and his trot. Poor dog struggles a bit when I have to put him on his lead, he sort of oscillates between two paces.  

Hopefully I will look after my legs enough to be able to continue with the Marathon Talk Jantastic thingy that carries on into March.

So my run today was 7.1 miles taking my Janathon total to 44 miles.
Fleet's total is now 22 miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When does Fleet get his own blog?

Jenks said...

@runtezza When he can write :-) I have thought of proxy writing for him but it's hard fitting everything in, poor dog.

Creative Commons License