02 January 2012

#Janathon Day 2 - Boring Post Warning

Warning! A boring post today:

I squeezed another run in today of 7.3 miles.  I'm not sure how much time I will have for running in the coming month, I think if I don't fit them in first thing in the morning then it will be difficult to find time later. Tomorrow I will run with my dog who, fortunately, had a walk later in the day.

! That is such a boring post. I did actually write something extra that was more interesting but I removed it, it spoilt the tone.

Janathon total from Running Free is 16 miles (bit of rounding error going on there)  
Jantastic starts today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was an interesting post! Well done on your pre-breakfast effort and I'm sure the dog can't wait to join you.

Anonymous said...

Wow - great mileage already!

Paintedrunner said...

Great mileage. Well done for sqeezing your runs in x

Jenks said...

@runtezza Thanks. I didn't take the dog today as I was a bit worried about thunder.
@soozie :-)
@Lena :-)

Creative Commons License