08 January 2012

#Janathon Day 8 - Did and done

Did breakfast. Did go for walk with wife and dog. Did my tax return. Did lunch. Did take middle son to work at sweet shop. Did run of 7.24 miles (surely can't be that accurate). Did log said run. Did bins. Did briefly help eldest son with pshychology essay (uh ... just a couple of sentences). Did suggest wife was better qualified to help him (she is). Did help wife with I.T. problems (I'm better qualified) but didn't sort out final problem (obviously not qualified enough). Did other chores plus more chores, sigh. Did study a bit. Did carve and eat roast (yum). Did watch Sherlock with wife snuggled up and two sons. Did this blog. Done 60 miles so far for Janathon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Did my tax return." Already? Whoa. That's more impressive than anything else on the list, I'd say :-) ...but I guess 60 miles is a close second. Congrats on both!

Jenks said...

@henniemavis Last date for tax returns in the UK is the of January and I see you're in the US - I suspect my relative tax return efficiency isn't that great :o) Thanks though, I did feel good about it, don't know why I don't get them done earlier?

Creative Commons License