17 January 2012

#Janathon Day 17 - and all I can think of is bed

Run today with Fleet was 7.1 miles and Fleet had/needed a swim to remove all the mud.

Middle son had a maths A level exam today so I drove him into school and oldest son had psychology TMA to submit by 12, which he did :-)

Played and hour of badminton this evening as soon as my wife arrived home.  She went off to Scout exec meeting immediately afterwards and I made the dinner which she will eat later. As you can see it's a bit busy round here!  I have Cubs tomorrow night, it's a knot night so I need to check that I remember the relevant knots.

I am very tired, yawn. Local Adventures thought up a poem ... all I can think of is bed.  My running is not feeling very poetic at the moment!

Janathon miles are 128 miles for me and 75 miles for Fleet.

3 comments:

LilB said...

Impressive mileage today well done

Rachel said...

Well done on the mileage - both of you.
Knowing that tired feeling well at he moment.

Jenks said...

@LilB Thanks, the encouragement is appreciated

@Rachel Yes, I'm so, so tired.

Creative Commons License