29 January 2012

#Janathon Day 29 - Italian food with shells, 'The Artist' and 250 miles :-)

A long run today along the Jubilee River of 16.18 miles this morning. I must say that I enjoyed it and didn't feel that tired afterwards which was a bit of a surprise. Maybe the Italian food helped last night.

I do enjoy Italian food and I did enjoy the main course but the prawns had shells on! This together with the sauce made it difficult to eat. But it was a very good evening with friends and the food tasted good even if it was a little difficult to eat. Also watched 'The Artist' before eating out, which we all enjoyed very much, although I did start coughing in the quiet bit!

This afternoon I went to the gym with my middle son (eldest son is in Leeds seeing his girlfriend) while my wife and youngest son played singles badminton.  Silly Janathon fever has set in and I ended up running 6.02 miles for 51 minutes just to raise my Janathon total to ... 250 miles :-)  I am very pleased.

2 comments:

Chris said...

mileage. wow. wow.

I agree on clearing the weekends for fun. we had a family chat at dinner about when the boys would like to launder their sheets and towels during the week. They were not convinced as to the necessity of the task. Maybe if they don't take care of it on Wednesdays, I will wake them from their weekend beauty sleep early to strip their beds while they're still in them. :)

LilB said...

Well done - you've got serious Janathon fever!

Creative Commons License