19 January 2012

#Janathon Day 19 - yawning plus other things

I'm yawning away as I write this, I'm not getting enough sleep, oh well!

Eldest son only had one hour's sleep last night as he was doing TMAs, which he finished and submitted. Subsequently I drove him to work (nice Dad that I am). Also had to take youngest son to drama school after his normal school.  Ordered a sofabed and toilet seat.  Made breakfast (porridge), washed up, took out rubbish. Also arranged First Aid course as requirement for Cub Leader, printed out my OU course timetable.  Did some further revision in preparation of OU course. Worked solid for rest of time, was stuck on bug but eventually solved it :-) , but customer hasn't paid invoice :-( so suspending work (this is frustrating and irritating). Notice no mention of a run.

(still yawning)

Ended up running this evening but it wasn't that bad even though it was at night.  It was a road run but large tracts were not lit so I used my headtorch with flashing red light on back ;-)  Quite mild outside, run was 8 miles

Came home and had heated discussion with one of sons :-(  

Realised that all my running kit is in the wash so put some washing on, hope it dries in time when I hang it up tomorrow!

My Janathon total is now 144 miles.

(yawn ...)

2 comments:

Gary Vallance said...

Alpkit Gamma?

Jenks said...

Yes, brilliant headtorch and at a good price and a UK company :-)

Creative Commons License