09 January 2012

#Janathon Day 9 - my legs might just fall off

I still haven't had a day off running and I'm wondering if I don't, will the aching in my legs stop?  If I carry on running will the aching subside?  Will my legs fall off? Or will my pace just gradually become slower and slower? I must do a shorter run tomorrow!

I definitely must do a shorter run tomorrow, or maybe not run at all.  Despite the tired, aching legs, I've booked a badminton court for tomorrow evening for some family fun. Hmm, every time I play badminton after a break, I inevitably ache all over ... maybe the legs won't feel as bad :-)

Anyway I must get to bed, I ran 7.4 miles today with Fleet, who is now a happy dog. This makes my Janathon total 67 miles and Fleet's about 30 miles.

2 comments:

auswomble said...

You'll go numb and get slower. but you already knew that :-)

Jenks said...

@auswomble Yes you're right, I do know but I suspect I go number and slower than you :-) Fantastic miles you're doing.

Creative Commons License