01 January 2012

#Janathon Day 1 - Too much wine, sigh!

I had a bit too much red wine last night/morning plus champagne too but at least we tidied the house before going to bed. Woke up parched with headache but H2O helped.

Dragged on running gear and set off just before 8am clutching lucozade bottle in vain attempt to readjust hydration levels!  Really quiet and no other runners and no toilets open, which was a bit of a problem. 

But I enjoyed my run and arrived home feeling much better ... until about 5 minutes later when headache returned. Spent rest of day at family gathering and had a great time :-)

Janathon total 8.2 miles

3 comments:

Paintedrunner said...

Well done for working through your hangover. Hopefully the rest of Janathon will be easier

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I went out in the morning but running with a hangover was harder than I expected!

Jenks said...

@Lena Thanks :-) Bit silly of me really.
@runningdanw I actually found it got a little easier once I'd started running, just a 'little' though!

Creative Commons License