04 January 2012

#Janathon Day 4 - a sunny run with my dog and types of mud

Sunny morning run today :-)  With my dog too :-) :-)

During winter I progressively get better at running on slippery mud. The mud was definitely more slippery today than yesterday when it was more watery.  Tomorrow the mud will probably start sticking to my running shoes so tomorrow so I'll be a few inches taller by the time I get home.

Fleet, my dog, was very muddy too so we stopped so he could have a swim in a stream closer to home. He was a very happy chap.

So another slow run of 7.3 miles.

In other news my youngest son will be finishing performing in 'The Railway Children' at Waterloo on Friday, two more days.  A bit of relief in terms of travelling for us but I expect he will be sad. I think the area at Waterloo Station will be turned to shops which is a shame, it was a great production. 

My middle son should hear if he has a place at Cambridge tomorrow, either way he's done really well.

Janathon total is now 29 miles.

4 comments:

Mum That Runs said...

Well done, that's great mileage over just 4 days!

Rachel said...

We very much enjoyed seeing the Railway children just before Christmas. Fingers Crossed for your big Son.
Great Janathon Mileage hope you and your dog are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Great running up the front there. I hope Fleet is logging and blogging too!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for the scholar, and hope the Railway refugee finds another outlet for his talents soon. Good that the dog is so up for Janathon!

Creative Commons License