28 January 2012

#Janathon Day 28 - had to, um, turn round ... !

I had intended doing a longer run today but, without going into details and for a reason I've discussed before, I had to turn round and run home, carefully, and stop for compsure every few hundred metres! Oh well, I got home with no mishaps :-)  It was colder today than I thought it would be and my hands were frozen when I got home. Since arriving home I've been busy, busy, busy, and we're going out in half an hour's time so I need to go and get ready ...

So my run today (with Fleet) was 9.04 miles making my Janathon total is 228 miles and Fleet's 117 miles.

2 comments:

LilB said...

Well done on your run today despite having to turn back - it happens to us all at some point. Hope you get it sorted!

Jenks said...

I think it's just how I'm made. I'm fine for ages and then ... :-)

Creative Commons License